Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There are 0 items in your cart.
Total shipping To be determined
Continue shopping Proceed to checkout
Categories : Recipes
Each bite of these delicious cookies has a burst of flavor from sweet navel orange and rich, dark chocolate. The hearty whole grain flour makes them slightly crunchy on the outside, but soft on the inside. They are the perfect treat to serve while watching the big game. Or enjoy one as you relax with a good book and a warm cup of tea.
SERVINGS: 14 cookies
TIME TO TABLE:
10 minutes prep, 20 minutes baking.
½ cup unsalted
½ cup light brown sugar
½ cup granulated white sugar
1 large egg
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon fresh Paramount Citrus navel orange juice
Zest of two Paramount Citrus navel oranges
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add the butter, brown sugar and white sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on medium, and then turn to medium-high. Beat for 60 to 90 seconds.
3. Add the egg and mix for 30 more seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Mix in the vanilla, orange
5. Gradually add in the flour, scraping the sides of the bowl as need. Mix just until all the flour is combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Drop by the heaping